Milan: Navigli Evening Bike Tour with Aperitivo
From $44 per personBook now
- Enjoy a bike tour along Milan’s canals, known as the Navigli
- Discover one of the most attractive neighborhoods in Milan
- Stop for a drink at one of the many bars lining the canals
The rental shop is located near the Sforza Castle. As soon as the saddle of your bike has been adjusted for your comfort, you’ll be ready to start cycling through the park. Make a quick stop for the guide to give you a brief overview of the castle and its history.
Enjoy the slow pace of the tour. You can ask the guide to stop when you have questions or would like to take photos. It takes around 30 minutes to reach the Navigli area from the rental shop.
Navigli is a well-known entertainment district, where you’ll stop to enjoy a classic aperitivo along the banks of a canal. Relax as you sip a glass of wine or beer, accompanied by some snacks, and watch as a colorful and cheerful crowd gathers.
The guide is a local expert so you’ll be able learn about the historical background of the canals.
- Bike rental and available accessories (if requested)
- Expert guide
- Drinks and food
The meeting point is in front of the bike rental shop, Via Cagnola 6, close to Sempione Park and at the end of Corso Sempione on the left (outside) Lanza Metro station (green line 2). Further details will be provided according to your location. (Open in Google Maps)
• Specific sportswear is not necessary
• Bring a shoulder bag for your belongings
Product ID: 71966