Booking ahead is the only way to see Milan’s most famous masterpiece - The Last Supper. See da Vinci's mural up-close and experience the amazing architecture of the Church.
What to Expect
With only 30 people allowed in at a time, tickets to see The Last Supper are always in high demand. But you won't miss out on one of Italy's most visited works of art with this advanced ticket.
Once booked, you'll instantly receive your voucher by email. Simply present it on your mobile device or as a print version to begin guiding yourself around Leonardo da Vinci's work of art.
Remember to collect your bonus ticket for the Milan Cathedral Museum before entering The Last Supper. You can pick it up from your GetYourGuide representative at the meeting point. You will not be able to explore the Milan Cathedral Museum without this ticket.
- Timed entry ticket to The Last Supper (choose a time that suits you best)
- Entrance ticket to the Milan Cathedral Museum (collect yours at The Last Supper meeting point)
- Booking fee
A representative will be waiting for you outside the entrance of The Last Supper with a GetYourGuide sign. This entrance has a large sign stating "Cenacolo Vinciano" (GPS coordinates are 45.466188, 9.170629). Show your mobile voucher or print version to the representative to collect your bonus ticket for the Milan Cathedral Museum.
What to Remember
• Late arrivals will not be granted access. Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 5 minutes before the starting time
• Remember to pick-up your tickets to the Cathedral Museum from a representative stationed at the Last Supper meeting point
• This activity also includes an open-ended entrance ticket to the Milan Cathedral Museum. The Cathedral Museum is open every day (except Wednesday) from 08.00 to 18.00
• Cathedral Museum is closed on Wednesday