Create a unique souvenir of your time in Milan on a private photo shoot at the location(s) of your choice. Take home personalized photos of you in front of the city’s most stunning backdrops, from Piazza Mercanti to the attractions of the Duomo area.
What to Expect
Experience Milan like never before and hire a professional photographer for an exclusive photo session.
Your personal photographer will create stunning photos of you against the backdrop of Milan, as you discover the city’s local charms. The photo-documentary style is both unobtrusive and natural; perfect for capturing special occasions or the everyday moments of your trip.
The 30-minute to 2-hour photo sessions are held in some of the most picturesque neighborhoods, resulting in 12-60 high resolution images depending on the option you choose.
Take a stroll around the Duomo (Cathedral) district, or pose aganist the Basilica di Sant’Ambrogio. Capture your café culture moments in the Brera neighbourhood, or escape the crowds for a romantic shoot in peaceful Piazza Mercanti. Castello Sforzesco is one of the most famous monuments in Milan, and provides a dramatic backdrop for your photos.
Dress to impress in the international playground that is Milan, where high fashion and shopping combines with culinary delights and a buzzing atmosphere. There's no more busy backdrop to your vacation memories!
- Personal photographer for a private photo session
- High resolution digital photos (great for posters)
- Personalised slideshow of your photos
- Private online gallery to view and share your photos
- 1 hour photo shoot package = 30 high-resolution professionally reworked images
- 2 hour photo shoot package = 60 high-resolution professionally reworked images
What's Not Included
- Any site entrance fees, and any paid activities required for the photographer to photograph you
- Any transport required between locations (taxis etc.)
- Food and drinks if you have your photos taken in a café or restaurant
Pick-up depends on your chosen location, to be confirmed with your photographer
Know Before You Go
• Photo sessions are conducted on-site at your chosen travel destination. It is unusual for weather to interfere in the photo session; rain and cloudy skies can make for some dramatically interesting images. But in case of very bad weather, please call your photographer prior to the photo shoot to review your rescheduling options
• Feel free to bring clothes and props that make you feel special, or ask your photographer for suggestions. Your photographer will contact you prior to your tour to discuss your precise options and requests to best create beautiful memories of your time in Italy
• This package is priced per group (ie it is the same price for 1 to 7 participants). Please enquire with the tour operator if you have a larger group