Learn how to make authentic pizza and gelato with a cooking class in central Milan.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
TOWNS OF ITALY COOKING SCHOOL & TOURIST HUB | INSIDE MERCATO CENTRALE MILANO Via Giovanni Battista Sammartini 1 (corner piazza IV Novembre) next to Central Rail Station. Towns of Italy Cooking School & Tourist Hub is located is located inside the train station Milano Centrale on the first floor. Kindly note that every customer is requested to be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time of the cooking class. Latecomers will not have the opportunity to participate in the activity, and refunds will not be granted. This is to ensure respect for all other participants.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This class is suitable for families seeking an activity where children can learn about local culture in a fun and relaxed way
- Those who have specific dietary requirements are welcome to join, please notify the local partner when booking
- Please provide any details with regards to impaired mobility and the local partner will do their best to accommodate you
- This class is not suitable for people with celiac