Join the original Patisserie Tour in Milan and discover the greedy Milan and its traditional and innovative pastry shops.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian
Select participants and date
Piazza Stati Uniti d'America (Metro Turati)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour will last about 2.5 hours and starts at 9:30 AM, Monday-Saturday
- The tour runs in English and Italian (other languages are available upon request)
- This is a social dining experience: people from all over the world sharing food and stories, enjoying a relaxed and joyful atmosphere. Therefore, there is a 2-people minimum and a 12-people maximum policy.
- Expect one serving minimum at each stop
- Child policy: children under 5 years old are free of charge. Those aged between 6 and 10 years have a 50% discount.
- Please let the supplier know if you suffer from any food allergies or intolerances