Visit some of Milan's hidden gems on a 90 minute private walking tour. Visit San Bernardino alle Ossa, the hidden crypt of San Giovanni in Conca, and a Renaissance architectural masterpiece, the Church of Santa Maria presso San Satiro.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Duomo Square, in front of the Museo del Novecento (Palazzo dell'Arengario), Via Marconi, 1Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- As a general rule, you should have your shoulders, mid-section, and knees covered when entering churches. This rule applies to both men and women.