Let your guide take you inside the old refectory of an ancient monastery where you can admire the Last Supper painting for 15 minutes. Learn all about the incredible history behind it.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Piazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Flash photography
Know before you go
- Please provide the full names and dates of birth of everyone in your group in order to reserve the tickets to the Last Supper
- The start time is 10 minutes before the entrance time to allow for grouping, equipping you with radios and earpieces, handing out tickets, and an introduction by the guide
- All visitors are only allowed 15 minutes inside the Refectory with the Last Supper
- Due to religious events the visit to the church cannot always be guaranteed
- Flash photography of the Last Supper is not permitted
- Bulky backpacks, large bags, food and bottles of water are not allowed inside
- Small lockers are available in the ticket office for storing items