Discover Leonardo's masterpiece, The Last Supper with an expert tour guide. Experience this beautiful and delicate fresco which will leave you with an indelible memory of Milan.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 75 minutes - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- In the occasion of religious services, the visit to the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie may be suspended
- The names of all participants must be provided in advance for Last Supper tickets
- A valid identification document must be presented to get the Last Supper ticket
- In order to guarantee places for everyone, tickets must be purchased for each participant (including infants)
- Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of the tour