See Da Vinci’s “The Last Supper” in Milan’s church of Santa Maria delle Grazie. Get a brief introduction to an Italian Renaissance masterpiece and take some time to appreciate it.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the entrance to The Last Supper to begin the tourOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Due to new security measures bags of any size, food and drinks are not allowed in the museum. If necessary, your guide will escort you to the lockers so you can leave them during check-in
- For the Last Supper visit children up to the age of 1 do not need a reservation if they are carried by a parent and enter without a stroller