Skip the long lines to see the miraculous mural of The Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci on a 1-hour and 15-minute tour of the historic church of Santa Maria delle Grazie in Milan. Learn about the masterpiece from an English or Spanish-speaking guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour - 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in the Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie between Cenacolo's entrance and the church. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before of the activity start time. If arriving by metro, the nearest stations are Concilazione and Cadorna (M1/Red Line).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Children require an adult ticket to visit the Last Supper
- The visit to The Last Supper lasts 15 minutes
- Shorts and sleeveless tops are not allowed inside the church. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Please check the language of the tour before booking
- Visits to the church can be limited or denied because of religious services (e.g. Sundays or Easter). The tour's duration won't change