Take part in a 1.5-hour guided experience and find out all the secrets behind this symbol of the music, where many actors and musicians found their inspiration: La Scala Theatre.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, Italian, English, French, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Go to the front of La Scala Theatre Museum and look for the guide with the "Italy Hidden Experiences" signboard.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- The theater and museum are accessible to wheelchairs and strollers
- Due to rehearsals and private events, the visit may be limited to the museum only
- Large bags and backpacks must be checked into the cloakroom