Join a guided tour of Milan's La Scala Theater and museum. Step inside to discover the secrets and details of this opera and ballet theatre, and see a collection of costumes and musical instruments.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
You'll meet the guide 15 minutes in advance in front of 'Il Foyer' restaurant (in Largo Ghiringhelli 1) Your guide will be wearing a yellow lanyard by Milanoguida.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- This tour is accessible to wheelchairs and strollers
- Due to rehearsals and events, the visit may be limited to the museum only