Enjoy a day tour of Milan and experience the best of the city with an expert local guide. Gain priority access to the Last Supper (if option chosen), tour the Duomo and other impressive monuments, and browse the shops at Galleria Vittorio Emanuele.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please note, the Last Supper is closed on Mondays
- The tour is divided into 2 half-day programs. The morning tour is from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM, and the afternoon tour is from 2:00 PM to 5:30 PM
- From 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM you will enjoy free time for lunch
- Please note, on Sundays the visit to Milan Duomo can be replaced with a visit to Piazza Gae Aulenti
- It is forbidden to bring the following inside Duomo: food, liquids, knifes, ceramic mugs and anything that can be used as a blunt weapon; shoulders and knees must be covered