Enjoy a day tour of Milan and experience the best of the city with an expert local guide. Gain priority access to the Last Supper, tour the Duomo and other impressive monuments, and browse the shops at Galleria Vittorio Emanuele.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Meet your guide on the right hand side of the main entrance to Milano Cadorna train station, close to the bar MARINONI. Address: Piazza Luigi Cadorna n. 14Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note, the Last Supper is closed on Mondays
- The tour is divided into 2 half-day programs. The morning tour is from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM, and the afternoon tour is from 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM
- From 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM you will enjoy free time for lunch (the time and duration of the lunch break may change a bit)
- Please note, on Sundays the visit to Milan Duomo can be replaced with a visit to Piazza Gae Aulenti
- It is forbidden to bring the following inside Duomo: food, liquids, knifes, ceramic mugs and anything that can be used as a blunt weapon; shoulders and knees must be covered