Skip the long lines to see Da Vinci’s “Last Supper” and enjoy a historical walking tour of Milan. Discover the world’s most famous Renaissance mural, and admire architecture such as the Duomo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Passport or ID card for children
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- For the Last Supper visit children up to the age of 1 do not need a reservation if they are carried by a parent and enter without a stroller