Skip the long lines to see Da Vinci’s “Last Supper” and enjoy a historical tour of Milan. Discover the world’s most famous Renaissance mural, and admire miraculous architecture such as the Duomo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide in front of the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, Piazza S. Maria delle Grazie, MilanOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Passport or ID card for children
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please note, for the Last Supper visit children up to the age of 1 do not need a reservation if they are carried by a parent and enter without a stroller.
- Please provide the full name and date of birth of everyone in your group at the time of booking.