Join this guided tour of Milan, the Italian capital of business and fashion. Be amazed at the Gothic beauties while you walk along its worldwide famous shopping gallery. With this offer, you'll get a skip-the-line ticket to explore the stunning dome too.
What to Expect
You most probably know Milan for its business-related reputation already. But Milan is much more than that, and this is what you'll get to realise with this tour.
The city is a truly seething metropolis. At times it can seem brash and soulless but beneath the veneer is a serious sense of history and place. The grand Gothic cathedral, the Duomo, lies at the geographical heart of this one-time Imperial Roman capital, and expresses the love of beauty and power that still drives the city today. Following the 19th century's Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II you'll get to Piazza della Scala, where you'll have the chance to admire the beautiful theater and Palazzo Marino. After a quick stop in Piazza San Fedele, the tour will end in the Medieval Piazza Mercanti. You'll then visit Piazza del Duomo, and have the chance to explore the stunning Gothic beauty represented by the Dome.
And if you love photography, get ready to take very cool pictures during this tour!
- Private tour of Milan and its monuments led by an expert guide
- Skip-the-line ticket for the Dome
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Guided tour inside the Duomo
Know Before You Go
• Please note that this tour does not include entrance to sites which require an entrance fee, except from the Dome
• The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally high tide in Venice or heavy rain the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund