Make your stay in Milan special with a guided tour of the UNESCO World Heritage Listed church of Santa Maria delle Grazie. Learn about the life of Leonardo da Vinci and witness The Last Supper mural.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The guide will be near the entrance of Santa Maria delle Grazie church holding a yellow sign with "TOUR" written on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
- Flash photography
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- All visitors are allowed 15 minutes inside the refectory to view the Last Supper
- Small lockers are available in the ticket office for storing items
- In case of missing documents or wrong information, entrance to view the Last Supper can't be guaranteed and you will not be refunded
- Flash photography is not allowed