Hop on an e-bike and discover the city that combines tradition and modernization. Take in Sforzesco Castle, Milan Duomo, popular Navigli district, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Your guide will be waiting at the meeting point, in front of the entrance door of the building. They will be holding a yellow sign with 'tour' written on it. Directions: The nearest metro station is Gerusalemme, on the purple line, metro M5. This metro line crosses with the M2 green line, which comes from the city center, at Garibaldi station metro. The meeting point is not far from Via Sarpi in the Chinatown area.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- Please note that the minimum height for this tour is 155 cm / 5ft