Tour Milan Cathedral on a small-group or private experience, with access to the terraces and a separate entrance. Marvel at this stunning Gothic building, and explore the archeological area underneath. Afterwards, discover the Duomo Museum on your own.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, Italian, German
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- Shared group and private options do not always offer the same languages. Please check all languages of interest to find your preferred option type
- Private tour options are exclusively for you and your group
- In case of adverse weather conditions, security, public order, or other reasons, Milan Cathedral may change its opening hours, access methods, and visit durations
- In the unlikely event that the terraces are closed, the guided tour will include the Duomo Museum
- The Duomo Museum is closed on Wednesdays
- Please be prepared to go through airport-style security checks
- A dress code is required to enter the cathedral. Please ensure your knees and shoulders are covered
- The staircase to reach the highest terrace is narrow
- The following items are not permitted inside the Cathedral: suitcases, large backpacks, bags, umbrellas, animals, glass or glass bottles, flammable objects, and weapons (including Swiss Army knives or firearms)