Marvel at panoramic vistas of Milan from its most famous landmark. Amble the rooftop of a cathedral that took nearly 600 years to complete. Gaze at the exquisite craftsmanship of Italy's largest church.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Take in the city from the top of its most sacred structure
- Learn the 600-year-long history of one of Europe's largest cathedrals
- Continue to the cathedral's museum (entry ticket not included) to complete your visit
- Entry ticket for the terraces of the Milan Duomo
- Milan Duomo gift
- 10% discount at the Duomo Shop (products of the “Adopt a Spire" line and books already on sale are excluded from the promotion)
- Become a donor to preserve the Cathedral’s eternal beauty and get a free gadget. Select donation add-on when booking.
- Entry ticket to the Milan Duomo
- Fast track entry
- Museum entry ticket (closed on Wednesdays)
- Entry ticket for the Church of St. Gottardo in Corte (closed on Mondays)
- Entry ticket for the archaeological area
- People with mobility impairments
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
For Terrace access by elevator: go behind the Duomo where you will see the elevator access sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The terraces are open daily from 09:00 AM to 7:00 PM. Last timing for tickets is 6:00 PM and the last admission is at 6:10 PM.
- Last entrance to the cathedral is at 7:00 PM.
- Be prepared to go through an airport-style security check.