Marvel at panoramic vistas of Milan from its most famous landmark. Amble the rooftop of a cathedral that took nearly 600 years to complete. Gaze at the exquisite craftsmanship of Italy's largest church.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- High-heeled shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Non-folding strollers
- Glass objects
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The terraces are open daily from 9:00 AM to 6:45 PM. The last time for tickets is 6:00 PM and the last admission is at 6:10 PM
- Last entrance to the cathedral is at 7:00 PM
- Be prepared to go through an airport-style security check