Enjoy a skip-the-line entrance to the Duomo rooftop and marvel at the impressive view of the city skyline.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide under the arches of the Mondadori Megastore, located on the right-hand side of Piazza del Duomo when facing the front entrance of the cathedral corner Via mazzini.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Food and drinks
- Sleeveless shirts
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The Duomo is not wheelchair accessible
- Visitors must be moderately dressed. Inside the Cathedral, off-the-shoulder and/or low-cut dresses, shorts, miniskirts, and hats are prohibited.
- It is possible to purchase appropriate disposable Kimonos at ticket office 1 on Sala delle Colonne
- Due to increased security measures at the Duomo, some queues may form. Additionally, strict rules apply to entering the church (no knives, no scissors, no glass bottles, no plates, etc.)
- Objects that could be considered a security threat will not be permitted. This is at the discretion of the security personnel
- The elevator has a maximum capacity of 7 people, so you may encounter a queue to get to the roof
- The elevator may not be used to descend for security reasons; in this event, the descent will be done by stairs