Make the most of the city by learning about its greatest artistic achievements. See the Duomo's stunning exterior, skip the lines to visit Leonardo's Last Supper, and explore the Sforza Castle gardens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Sprays or Aerosols
Know before you go
- Please provide full names and dates of birth of all participants in order to reserve correctly the tickets to the Last Supper
- The sequence of the visited sites may change for organizational reasons
- When visiting the church, please ensure your shoulders, stomach, and legs (over the knees) are appropriately covered. Wearing shorts, mini skirts, crop tops, and sleeveless shirts will not be allowed inside
- After the tour, you will be given the directions to the restaurants where you can have your Italian lunch