Ride your Segway through Porta Nuova, Milan's newest district, and learn about the city’s latest developments and newest skyscrapers from your knowledgeable guide. Admire the ever-changing Milan skyline by night and marvel at the Unicredit Tower.
What to Expect
Discover Milan's most spectacular sights by night on a 2.5-hour Segway tour. Your Segway experience starts off with an orientation session and once you’re comfortable riding the Segway, you’ll embark on a journey through the futuristic districts of Milan!
Your guide will escort you in a small group as you glide from the historical sites in Milan's city center, such as Piazza 25 Aprile and Porta Garibaldi, to an area of new, cutting-edge skyscrapers.
Admire the Unicredit Tower, Italy’s tallest skyscraper, and marvel at the innovative Vertical Forests and glittering Diamond Tower.
Learn about the newest trends in Milan, projects that are under development and the architects responsible, and also about daily life in the city from your friendly, English-speaking guide.
- Segway rental
- Orientation session
- Licensed tour guide
- Poncho (in case of rain)
What's Not Included
- Visits inside monuments and museums
Know Before You Go
• You should arrive at the office at least 10 minutes prior to tour departure.
• Be ready to provide identification along with your confirmation voucher
• Segway riding is not recommended for pregnant women
• Riders must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance. It requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without assistance of a handrail.
• Comfortable shoes recommended
• Do not carry large bags while you are on the Segway
• Tours are not cancelled due to bad weather
• Child Policy: Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone between 14 and 70 of age, with a minimum of 145 cm (4,75 ft) of height and over 40 kilos (90 pounds) of weight. Please note that staff will have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you for his/her ticket