Enjoy a full-day trip by bus to scenic Lake Como, known for its beautiful villas and gardens, and to the colorful villages of Bellagio and Varenna.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 - 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Optional audio guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- FFP2 mask
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- The tour may be conducted in 2 languages
- It is required to wear the Ffp2 mask on the bus
- Infants (free ticket) do not have their places booked; they must sit on their parent's lap
- The order to visit each location during our tour is subject to change
- The Villa Olmo may be closed to the public for private events. If this occurs, you will only visit the exterior and garden
- During the tour, you are given radio system to easily listen to the guide
- In case of no return or lost device, you will be charged a 50€ penalty fee