Giuseppe Verdi was one of the greatest Italian opera composers. Teatro alla Scala is one of the most important opera houses throughout the world and a must for any music lover. Take this 1-hour tour to discover more with your knowledge guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, French
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Piazza della Scala, under Leonardo Da Vinci's statue.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to rehearsals and schedule changes made by La Scala Opera House
- Visit to the theater is not guaranteed until the day of the tour
- The theater and museum are accessible to wheelchairs and strollers, though the guided theater tour is not
- Large bags and backpacks must be checked into the cloakroom