Embark on a guided excursion from Milan to Lake Como and the towns of Bellagio and Varenna. Discover the region's history and enjoy the picturesque Italian scenery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- From November 1st until March 31st this tour will follow the winter itinerary as lake cruises will not operate
- Walking tour and ferry commentaries will be bilingual in the chosen language, however, the information given during the drives will be provided in multiple languages
- This tour uses a public ferry
- During summer and weekends, the ferry can be very crowded and seats are not guaranteed
- In peak season Como, Bellagio, and Varenna can be very crowded
- The ferry ride may last up to 2 hours