Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the most amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolicella, Ripasso, and the majestic Amarone. You'll also be able to visit the vineyard and the cellar of a beautiful winery.
What to Expect
Valpolicella is one of the most important wine districts in Italy (it ranks just after Chianti in total Italian Denominazione di Origine Controllata (DOC) wine production). Situated between Lake Garda and Verona, it is famous around the world for its prestigious Amarone, which is only one of the many amazing wines that are produced here such as Valpolicella Classico, Valpolicella Superiore, and Valpolicella Ripasso. Discover this wonderful area through its wines.
During the visit to the vineyards, the winery, and during the tasting, the same wine producer will proudly introduce you to the winemaking secrets and techniques characteristic of Valpolicella wines. The wine tasting will also be accompanied by small samples of local products that will elevate the aroma of the wines.
- Guided tour of the vineyards and wine cellars
- Wine tasting of the best selection of wines produced in Valpolicella and paired with local food samplings
- Round trip (private transfer) from Milan
Know Before You Go
• The duration of the transfer is approximately 2-hours each way (the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions)
• Minimum drinking age is 18-years-old