Enjoy access to all areas of the Milan Duomo, and take a 2-hour audio guide tour of the terraces, cathedral, museum and archaeological area. Marvel at beautiful adornments and stained glass windows, and visit the Church of St. Gottardo in Corte.
What to Expect
Discover the symbol of Milan on an access-all-areas audio guide tour of the Duomo, and see the 600-year-old cathedral from different perspectives.
One of the largest cathedrals in Italy and Europe, the Milan Duomo is the patrimony of the Milanese people and humanity. Deeply linked to the teachings of the bishops who succeeded on St. Ambrose’s chair, the cathedral is the mother Church of the Diocese, having a symbolic role both in the life of the city, and in relation with the Diocese.
Admire city panoramas from an elevation of 50 meters. Built using Candoglia marble, the Duomo Terraces cover a surface of approximately 8,000 square meters. Get an unusual point of view of the Duomo’s architecture, especially on bright days when you can see as far as the Alps and Apennine Mountains. If you want to avoid the stairs to the terraces, you can select the option to take the elevator!
Tour the 27 halls of the Grande Museo del Duomo, and see the stained glass windows, tapestries, and sculptures from the 14th-century Palazzo Reale. Marvel at liturgical objects, some of which are still used during religious rites.
See the archaeological remains of the S. Giovanni alle Fonti Baptistery and S. Tecla. Get a better appreciation of the cultural and spiritual heritage of Milan. Built in the 4th century by St. Ambrose, and demolished in 1387 to make space for the cathedral, the Baptistery was forgotten until 1961, when it was recovered during underground construction works.
- Entrance ticket for the Duomo Terraces
- Entrance ticket to the Duomo
- Museum entrance ticket
- Entrance ticket for the Church of St. Gottardo in Corte
- Entrance ticket for the Archaeological Area
- Audio guide
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Ticket Office 1 (Priority Ticket Office), Piazza del Duomo (on the south side of the cathedral, in front of Palazzo Reale)
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Audio guide rental at the groups/priority ticket office open every day from 09:30 to 17:00. The last return for the audio guide rental is at 17:45
• In case of adverse weather conditions, security and public order reasons, or other organizational or technical factors the Veneranda Fabbrica del Duomo may change opening hours, access methods, visit duration, or any events planned at the Duomo
• Please be ready to go through airport-style security checks
• A valid ID (ID card, passport or driver's license) is needed for audio guide rental