See Milan in a whole new way on this 3 and half hour bike tour of the city. Follow your English-speaking guide around as you are taken beyond the typical sightseeing spots to experience a friendlier, greener, more relaxed version of the Italian city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Via Vetere 12, 20123 Milano. From Metro Station Duomo (M1 and M3): 14-minute walking distance or number 3 tram. From Metro Station S.Ambrogio (M2): 12-minute walking distance or 94 bus. From Metro Station Porta Genova (M2): 1.3km 17-minute walking distance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine