Take a guided bike ride through Milan and see the city’s most popular sites as well as areas that are not on regular tour routes. Visit an aristocratic residential area, and stop at a typical bar for coffee, homemade ice cream, or a Milanese cocktail.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Dutch
- Ride a stylish and comfortable bike on a route through Milan
- See the top sites and out-of-the-way places
- Enjoy a break for coffee, ice cream, or even a Milanese cocktail
- Bike rental
- Bottled water
- Drinks in the bar
- Children under 12 years
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- Be sure to wear comfortable clothing. You may want to bring a hat if it's sunny.