Embark on a tour of Milan's highlights and enjoy skip-the-line admission to The Last Supper. See Milan’s world-famous attractions on this 3-hour guided walking tour of the city's stunning gems.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
This tour meets in Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie, at the right hand corner of the façade of the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie (when facing the church). Directions: Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie is located just off Corso Magenta, where it intersects Via Bernardino Zenale. Via Fratelli Ruffini also leads directly to the piazza and ends right in front of the church. The 3 closest Metro stops to Santa Maria delle Grazie are Conciliazione, Cadorna FN, and Sant’Ambrogio. All 3 stops are within 10 minutes' walking distance of the church. Your guide will be holding a Walks sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Long pants
- Long-sleeved shirt
Know before you go
- The Last Supper is housed inside an active convent and all visitors entering must cover their knees and shoulders during their time inside