Enjoy a 4-day escorted tour through Northern Italy from Milan. Visit Stresa, Bellagio, Bergamo, Sirmione, and more. Admire the region’s lakes and spend your nights in comfortable 4-star accommodation. See the attractions of the city of Verona as well.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 days
- Starting time 8:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Learn about the history of the region from your local guides
- Marvel at the stunning lakes of northern Italy, including Orta, Maggiore, Como, and Garda
- Enjoy a tour through the art and history of Verona
- Tour leader
- Local tour guide
- Accommodations in 4-star hotels
- City taxes
- People with mobility impairments
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Starhotels Ritz, Via Lazzaro Spallanzani, 40, 20129 Milan at 8:30. Please be at this location no later than 15 minutes before departure; latecomers will not be accommodated.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking.
- Accommodation at 4- star hotels in Como, Brescia, and Verona
- City tax is not included and must be paid in cash directly at the hotels during check-in or check-out
- Only one piece of luggage per person is permitted.
- The meeting point is at Starhotel Ritz in Milan. Please arrive no later than 8:15. Late arrivals will not be accommodated.
- The departure time is 8:30
- This is a bilingual tour (English and Spanish)