Discover all the secrets of Milan Cathedral, and explore all the stories hidden in the Sforza Castle with a guided visit inside both sites. See Michelangelo’s world-famous Pietà sculpture and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, German, French, Spanish
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Outside Mondadori Megastore, Piazza del Duomo 1, 20121 Milan.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Short skirts
Know before you go
- Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable shoes
- Please note that to enter to religious sites, knees and shoulders must be covered. Please do not wear any sport club t-shirts