Marvel at panoramic vistas of Milan from its most famous landmark. Amble the terraces of a cathedral that took nearly 600 years to complete. Gaze at the exquisite craftsmanship of Italy's largest church.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Go straight to the entrance of the terraces by the stairs on the left side of the cathedral, and scan your ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Glass objects
- Non-folding strollers
- Unaccompanied minors
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- The terraces are open daily from 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM. The last time for tickets is 6:00 PM and the last admission is at 6:10 PM
- Last entrance to the cathedral is at 6:10 PM
- Be prepared to go through an airport-style security check
- Guests must adhere to a modest dress code