On this privately guided tour of Mijas, take in a charming whitewashed village with taxi donkeys, an oval bullring, flamenco shows, colorful plant pots, religious buildings, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at the bronze statue of the taxi donkey located by the tourist office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- Flamenco shows cannot be guaranteed, as they take place only on Wednesdays and on Saturdays and only if there is good weather.
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask or protective covering.