See the street murals and graffiti art of the Wynwood Arts District from a unique perspective on a 1-hour tour by golf buggy. Forget the traffic and get the chance to take photos of murals that you'd have to pass by swiftly in a car.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet on the street corner nearest to the Wynwood Garage entrance. If you see Zak the Baker across the Street and Walt Grace Vintage Cars and Guitars on the third corner, you're in the right spot. There is usually heavy traffic in Miami, so please plan accordingly. Parking is available at the Wynwood Garage. Street parking is available. The city lot is at NW 27th Street, off of 2nd Avenue.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you bring a hat and wear sunscreen
- Please be advised that some seats on the buggy face backwards. It cannot be guaranteed that your seat will face forwards
- Tours run rain or shine