Walk through South Beach Miami on a 3-hour food tour, and taste delicious snacks from Cuba, Colombia, Italy and more. Admire the Art Deco buildings of the city’s famous district, and learn some of the history behind its multi-cultural heart.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Bolivar restaurant. Please make sure to confirm your attendance with the activity provider by email.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Comfortable shoes are recommended as there is about 1 mile of walking for this tour
- The local partner can cater for vegetarians, but at this time are unable to cater for gluten-free or vegan diets, or for those with severe allergies