Explore Wynwood, Miami, and discover one of the largest open-air museums in the world, known for its street art. Taste your way through this neighborhood while learning about its history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your tour guide at the Wynwood Garage at 311 NW 26th Street, Miami, FL 33127. It is a corner building, right after the parking garage entrance you will see your tour guide. You do not need to print your voucher, just show your reservation on your phone. Confirming your attendance is required, send an email to email@example.com. No phone calls please. Email your food restrictions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org. We cater for vegetarians but we don't for gluten-free, vegan diets or for severe food allergies. This is a walking tour, bring umbrella if announced to rain. We tour rain or shine. Gratuity for your guide is not included. A standard gratuity in Miami is 18% to 20% of the ticket price. Tour guides accept cash or venmo. Parking options: Paid street parking. Paid open-air parking lot at 2727 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33127. Paid covered garage at 311 NW 26th Street, Miami, FL 33127. *Please leave your location with enough time to find parking as Wynwood can get busy.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Vegetarians and gluten-free diets can be accommodated. Unfortunately, very few of the tastings are vegan-friendly