Discover Miami from the water on a thrilling sightseeing speedboat tour of Biscayne Bay. Then, admire the city on a double-decker bus tour and explore the Art Deco district, Little Havana, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet for the speedboat inside Bayside Marketplace. Enter the marketplace and walk towards the Bay and you will see Hurricane/Thriller boats on the right side (toward Hard Rock Café). Look for the yellow umbrella and race flag for the check in kiosk. For Hop-on Hop-off Bus go to the Bayside Marketplace and catch the bus at the metro bus stop in front of Island Queen Café.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The 1-day hop-on hop-off bus ticket is valid for 1 calendar day only. It can be used on the same day as your speedboat tour or on another day
- Buses depart every hour from Bayside Marketplace 10 AM - 5 PM
- Pre-recorded tour commentary is offered on the bus in English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, and Italian
- You will be required to fill out a waiver for the speedboat tour
- There is a parking garage attached to Bayside Marketplace. Upon entering Bayside, veer to the left to enter the garage. Prices start at $10 for 2 hours but change based on capacity and demand. If you veer right upon entering Bayside, there is additional parking starting at $25 on the street towards the Miami Skyviews Observation Wheel and in Bayfront Park. There is also metered parking on Biscayne Boulevard, in front of Bayside Marketplace