Experience the Cuban way in the USA, enjoying a cup of cortadito, the Latin infusion, a handful of local hangouts, and a chat with one of the neighborhood’s cultural ambassadors. Discover the unique atmosphere of Miami’s Little Havana with a local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Cubaocho, 1465 SW 8th StreetOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Be sure to wear casual clothing suitable for warm-to-hot weather, and shoes comfortable for walking.
- Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the child rate. Please select ‘child’ when booking.
- Children below the age of 6 are free of charge.