Enjoy a fun excursion for all ages as you experience the thrill of a jet ski tour through Miami. Visit 6 islands and catch a glimpse of dolphins playing, or a peaceful manatee resting in the fabulous Florida waters!
What to Expect
Don't be shocked if you see wild dolphins or manatees on this exhilarating Jet Ski tour. Some people pay USD 100 per person just to see them through a glass tank, but on a Jet Ski you can actually reach out touch them!
Unlike basic Jet Ski rental, where you can just scud around aimlessly on the water, this Jet Ski tour is a proper “tour.” You will go by the homes of the rich and the famous on Star Island to see where the rich and famous live – an area accessible only by water!
You'll also see real wildlife as you head into zones that have no speed limits where you can have some fun and jump some waves. During the 1-hour adventure, you will see some of Miami's coolest local spots.
This activity is non-refundable
Know Before You Go
• Each Jet Ski can hold a maximum of 2 people
• The minimum age to ride a jet ski solo is 14 years and over
• Please arrive 45 minutes prior to your jet ski rental if anyone in your party is taking the PWC safety certification test
• Valid ID required at time of service
• All riders between 14 and 22 years old must take a 15-minute test to be eligible to ride a jet ski. Test is provided at the location for an additional fee
• All riders must sign a waiver
• You will be required to provide a USD 300 security deposit for each jet-ski, this will be done as an authorization (not charge) to your credit card
• 7% tax is due in person