Rent your own jet ski and glide across the tranquil waters of Biscayne Bay. Enjoy a pontoon boat ride from Miami Beach and admire views of millionaire homes, ocean wildlife, and the city skyline.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 1 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is located on the bayside of Collins Avenue. You will see a dock and a pontoon boat. Please walk down the pier and check in at the pontoon boat.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- A refundable cash deposit of $100 per jet ski must be paid in cash on the day of your rental. This deposit will only be refunded if there has been no damage to the jet skis
- Keep in mind a signed waiver is required to ride a jet ski
- Florida law requires that everyone driving a jet ski and born after January 1, 1988, must have at least a Florida Boating Temporary License. Instructions on how to purchase a license are provided on your confirmation voucher