Visit Key West for one day on this excursion by bus from Miami. Experience a Caribbean atmosphere, complete with street artists, museums, shops, outdoor cafés, restaurants and historic sites.
What to Expect
This full-day tour to Key West from Miami starts with a 4-hour drive across 43 bridges and 31 islands to America's “Caribbean Islands,” the Florida Keys. The string of islands and islets, bordered by the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico, lead to Key West, the only frost-free city in the continental United States!
Once in Key West, experience a Caribbean atmosphere complete with friendly street artists, lively outdoor cafés and al fresco restaurants. Spend some time to explore Key West on your own. Book lovers might like to visit Ernest Hemingway’s House to see the former home of the famous author.
If you prefer, you can go to the southernmost point of the continental United States at the famous "90 miles to Cuba" Monument.
Explore museums, such as the Mel Fisher Museum, the Light House Museum, or Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum (tickets not included). Feel the pulse of Key West at Mallory Square next to the cruise ship port.
You may also choose to add one of our most popular adventure activities, such as a snorkeling trip to see tropical fish, a ride in a glass-bottom boat, or the hop-on and hop-off sightseeing trolley bus (tickets not included in the price), which will give you a great overview of the laid-back town.
You will depart Key West at 17:45 for the drive back over the bridges and islands, and a complimentary drop-off at your hotel.
- Free hotel pick-up and return
- Free Wi-Fi available on board
What's Not Included
- Food and beverages
- All admission to all the attractions and activities in the itinerary
The main entrance of Bayside Marketplace, 401 Biscayne Boulevard.
What to Remember
• Please be ready at least 10 minutes before your tour's scheduled departure time
• Dress comfortably and don't forget your swimsuit
• Bring a camera, towel, sun lotion, and bottled water
• Bus will depart from Key West at 17:45. Passengers are requested to board the bus at 17:30
• Please remember tour information on board is given in English and Spanish
• No food or drinks are permitted on board