Miami: Kennedy Space Center & Outlet ShoppingProduct ID: 59816
From $169 per personBook now
- Marvel at a real-life space shuttle at the Kennedy Space Center
- Learn about the history of the Saturn and Apollo Space Programs
- Hunt for bargains at an outlet mall on your way back to Miami
Enjoy the interactive exhibits, IMAX movies and the United States Astronaut Hall of Fame. Don’t miss the Saturn V, the Apollo rockets and the more advanced space shuttle. The tour starts at the visitor’s center with an opportunity to learn about the history of man’s quest to explore space. Then enjoy a guided tour of the outdoor area of the center, which includes the launch pads and the site of the famous Apollo 8 launch.
After lunch (not included), depart from the Kennedy Space Center and head south. Before arriving back in Miami, stop at an outlet shopping mall (Palm Beach Outlets or similar) where you can hunt for bargains and find name brands.
- Professional tour guide
- Air-conditioned bus or minivan
- Entrance fee and tour at the Kennedy Space Center
- Food and drinks
- Personal purchases
Bayside - Miami's Visitor center. 401 Biscayne Blvd in front of the Guess store at 07:30. Or South beach - Lincoln Road. Lincoln Road corner of Washington Avenue at 07:00. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 59816