From Miami: Full-Day Walking Tour of Key WestProduct ID: 59953
From $100 per personBook now
- Discover the 7-mile bridge used as a backdrop to many Hollywood movies
- Explore the quaint town of Key West
- Enjoy a walking tour of Key West and visit all the key sights
Cross over multiple bridges and islands, with a stop at the 7-mile bridge used in numerous Hollywood films, before arriving in Key West.
Start your tour of the town passing by Ernest Hemingway's house, Mallory Square and the closest point in the USA to Cuba (90 miles). End at the world famous Duval Street, renowned for its restaurants, bars and festive atmosphere.
After the tour, enjoy free time to explore on your own or partake in one of the many activities available in the area. Leave Key West in the late afternoon for an evening arrival back to Miami.
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus or van
- Professional tour guide
- Walking tour of Key West
- Personal purchases
- Additional activities and entrance fees
Bayside - Miami's Visitor center. 401 Biscayne Blvd in front of the Guess store at 07:30. Or South beach - Lincoln Road. Lincoln Road corner of Washington Avenue at 07:00. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 59953