Everglades and Miami by Boat: Self-Drive Combo Ticket
From $49 $39.20 Save up to 20% per personBook now
- Explore southern Florida and decide for yourself when you want to take part in one of the selected attractions
- Immerse yourself in the depths of the Everglades National Park, explore the tropical flora and fauna, and enjoy an alligator show
- Choose between a speedboat ride and a leisurely sightseeing tour and discover Miami's celebrity world
The Everglades is only a 50-minute drive from Miami and there are many free parking spots available here. In the Everglades an airboat awaits you, which takes you into the Everglades National Park. You'll see alligators, interesting birds, turtles, and other animals in the wild. The park rangers and boat crew provide you with information about the history and significance of the unique ecosystem of the Everglades. Then you can enjoy a show, where you can encounter alligators and other animals up close.
You can start your boat ride hourly in the center of Miami, not far from the harbor. Choose between a speedboat and a sightseeing boat. The boat ride takes you through the largest cruise port in the world, past the numerous private islands, including Fisher Island, Star Island, and Palm Island. Many celebrities have homes on the islands and from the boat you can see the mansions of the stars up close. You can also enjoy the breathtaking and unique views of the shimmering skyline of Miami along the way.
- Everglades airboat ride
- Everglades alligator show
- Boat ride through Miami's celebrity district by sightseeing boat or speedboat
- Transfers to the attractions (you require your own rental car)
- Gratuities for the boat crew
- Parking fees
- Tour guide
Meeting point in the Everglades: Gator Park 24050 SW 8th Street Miami, FL 33187 Meeting point for the boat ride in Miami: Island Queen Cruises Bayside Marketplace 401 Biscayne Boulevard Miami, FL 33132 (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 48531