Embark on a relaxing Segway glide through glamorous South Beach. Discover the exclusive Art Deco district, beautiful beaches, and top attractions such as the Bass Museum of Art, the Holocaust Memorial, Versace mansion, and the famous Lincoln Road mall.
What to Expect
Indulge your own personal Miami vice on a sweat-free tour of the Art Deco District of Miami’s colorful South Beach. At the helm of a fun little two-wheeled transporter known as a Segway (not just for airport security personnel anymore!), you’ll cruise Ocean Drive, Collins and Washington Avenues in the care of savvy, entertaining guides familiar with all the beautiful examples of the Art Deco architecture for which the district is known.
After a quick tutorial and hands-on training in the care and feeding of your faithful Segway, embark on a relaxing glide past beautiful beaches, trendy shops, and top attractions like the Bass Museum of Art, the Holocaust Memorial, the Versace Mansion on Ocean Drive, and the famous Lincoln Road outdoor mall. This combination of breezy ground-level travel through neighborhoods of eye-popping Art Deco architecture just off Miami’s legendary South Beach will rank high on your list of “must-sees” in South Florida.
- Segway and helmet
- Professional Tour Guide
Know Before You Go
• All Segway tour participants must be at least 12 years of age
• All Segway tour participants must weigh at least 100 lbs. (45 kg) and weigh no more than 260 lbs. (117 kg) and be in good health
• Pregnant women may not participate in a Segway tour
• Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and dress for the weather
• Present this Voucher when checking in 15-20 minutes before tour start time.
• All Tours include use of Segway, helmet, professional Tour Guide