Miami Beach Rockstar Bar Crawl
From $95 per personBook now
- Visit the best nightlife locations in South Beach Miami
- Go to 3 or 4 of the hottest bars and clubs in town (USD 60 value)
- Enjoy open bar privileges (liquor and beer) for 4.5 to 5 hours (average cost per drink USD 13)
- Skip the lines and enjoy reserved seating at each venue
- Follow a party guide to off-the-beaten-path locations
- Become one of the beautiful people of South Beach
- Make new friends from around the world
Get your dancing shoes on for a nightlife cruise of South Beach’s amazing nightlife. Visit 3 or 4 of the best bars and clubs in town, and enjoy VIP treatment at each one. Get introduced to the best hotspots in town, and make new friends from around the world.
Meet your group at The Playwright Irish Pub on Washington Avenue, and enjoy an open bar serving beer and liquor for 1 hour. A party guide will accompany you for the entire evening, ensuring skip-the-line privileges and reserved tables at all of the venues you visit.
Discover off-the-beaten-path venues in the heart of Miami Beach, such as the Mansion Night Club, Cameo Night Club, and The Clevelander. Turn up ready to party, and stay until the last club closes at dawn!
- Visit to 3 clubs and bars
- Open bar serving liquor and beer until 02:00
- Cover charges
- Party guide
- Express access (no lines)
- Reserved areas and tables
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Tips for party guide and servers (expected and customary)
Meet your group at 21:00 at The Playwright Irish Pub, 1265 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139. The group will stay there for 1 hour, so be sure to get there in time to enjoy the full open bar
• Dress code policy: The local supplier prides itself on working with the best Miami nightclubs. The dress code standards are strict. All participants must be dressed appropriately: Classy and chic. No athletic wear, oversized clothing, white t-shirts, tank tops (guys), shorts (guys), or flip flops and open toed flat sandals (guys and girls). In general, hats are not allowed, but they are condoned at the doorman's discretion. The local supplier is not responsible for guests being turned away at the door for failure to adhere to the dress code standards. The rule of thumb in South Beach is dress to impress
• This tour may not be available, or venues may change during special events
Product ID: 50455